Let's build digital products that users love by empowering teams.
Why hire me as a PO?
I can help you
• translate the why and what of users and business into the how
• build, analyse and improve products
• define and write a product roadmap, epics and user stories
• manage and streamline the product backlog
• engage stakeholders and teams
• lead, direct and empower agile teams
• coach fellow product owners and scrum masters
• promote scrum and inclusivity within the company
What will I bring to your team?
• a pro active, hands on and can do mentality
• a product owner that puts trust in her developers
• a sharp and critical product owner and colleague
• a creative thinker open to out of the box solutions
• a humane and open leader to your team
• an open team atmosphere and some live to the party
• a bag of experience and positive female power
How to get the most out of me?
I'm a senior product owner and project lead with lots of experience in leading complex software projects and products. I’m always focussing on moving products and projects to the next level.
And at my best when I’m able to think strategically with the company or department and I'm able to work hands-on with my team.
Describing me in three words would be goals, structure and creativity.
I’m a creative thinker and use that creativity to inspire, push and motivate my team and to solve problems together.
So motivating my team and getting the most out of the qualities of my team members has top priority. Together with clarity about the product vision for my team and stake holders, to make sure everybody is aligned.
Delivering an understandable, organized backlog is second nature to me.
My communication style is direct, honest and I'm always open to input.
Colleagues love to work with me because I’m goal oriented, a team leader and love to make the work environment fun.
I love the power of
Groups I've brought together
founder of CreativeMornings Utrecht, over 50 breakfast lectures with over 3500 attendees
founder of Owned, a meetup for product owners with over 400 members
founder of Agile Camp NL, a 2 day bar camp for Agilists with 50 participants and 25 sessions
mentor of the organizing team Ultimaker lecture series
debate facilitator Ladies that UX Utrecht XL conference
board member Lekker Samen Klooien, power to the makers!
Domain knowledge in:
- finance (Independer, Aegon and ING Private Banking)
- health (Independer, MediCheck, Stichting Down Syndroom and Healthy Workers)
- retail (Hema)
- projects for children (NEMO, KNVB)
- apps (MediCheck, RecyBEM, KNVB, ING private Banking, Stichting Down Syndroom)
- websites (Ultimaker, Independer, Aegon, Nemo, Healthy Workers)
- embedded software in 3d printers (Ultimaker)
I’ve helped users:
- compare, select and buy products (Independer, Ultimaker, Aegon)
- guide them trough complex user flows (Independer, MediCheck, Healthy Workers)
- with safely storing their private user information (Ultimaker, Aegon, Independer, MediCheck)